2019 Ranger 220C
Call for Price
All kinds of capability to do absolutely nothing
With a deck big enough for any undertaking, the Ranger® Reata® 220C is an easy-to-maneuver platform that gives up nothing in capacity while boasting a full complement of high-end touches inside and out. Chrome bezels surround LED navigation and docking lights on the redesigned fencing. Rounded gates with stainless steel hardware provide entry to the plush deck, highlighted by an updated helm seat and fully featured console complete with no-feedback steering and an array of gauges. A matching 11-foot Bimini top keeps things cool while a wealth of cupholders and an under-console cooler storage keep drinks close at hand. When you need to escape into the outdoors, the 220C deliver all kinds of capability to do absolutely nothing.
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- LED navigation lights and built-in docking lights
- PowerPod™ motor extension for stronger and quieter performance
- Redesigned premium marine-grade seating
- Aft L-lounge with drained storage and movable drink holder
- Length: 24 ft. 2 in.
- Deck length: 22 ft. 1 in.
- Deck width: 102 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 150 hp
- Fuel capacity: 32 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Pontoon log diameter: 24 in.
- Pontoon log material (5052 marine alloy): 0.08
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 2100 lb.
- Max. person weight: 1438 lb.
- Interior depth: 24 in.
- Average dry weight: 2360 lb.
- Average package weight: 4193 lb.
- Package height: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 32 ft. 3 in.
- Storage length: 32 ft. 3 in.
- Premium marine upholstery
- NMMA® certified
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- ABYC® approved
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Aft L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- 4:2 rotary steering w/ tilt
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Built-in footrest
- Back-lit switch legends
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Fire extinguisher
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Front porch area
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Left gray changing room kit (dealer installed)
- Ski pylon (dealer installed)
- Left tan changing room kit (dealer installed)
- Tandem-axle trailer w/ tandem brakes
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Deck Length
- 22 ft. 1 in.
- Deck Width
- 102 in.
- 2360 lb.
- 10 persons; 1438 lb.
- Number of Tubes
- Fuel Capacity
- 32 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 2100 lb.