2018 Ranger Guide V-14 Deep V
Call for Price
Guide V-14 Deep V
The White River Guide V-14 Deep V is a durable and affordable all-purpose Deep V that's ready to take on bass walleye, or panfish in ponds, lakes and rivers.
- Length: 14’ 2”
- Beam: 68”
- Bottom width: 48”
- Max. recommended HP: 20 HP
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 470 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 795 lbs.
- Transom height: 16”
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 238 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 782 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Starlight Gray Diamond Coat™ finish
- Deep V hull design
- 1-piece welded aluminum hull w/ welded-in aluminum transom
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- Stern lifting handles
- 14’ (4.3m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Fore, center & aft bench seats
- Max HP
- 20 hp
- Length Overall
- 14 ft. 2 in.
- 68 in.
- Dry Weight
- 238 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons