2019 Ranger Topper 1036
Call for Price
Easy to transport and fun to fish, the White River Topper 1036 aluminum jon boat is ready to fish all the small ponds and lakes that are inaccessible to larger boats.
- Length: 9' 10”
- Beam: 52”
- Bottom width: 36”
- Max. recommended HP: 3 HP
- Max. person capacity: 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 330 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 380 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5”
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 112 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 189 lbs.
- Draft: 5.75”
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16’ (4.9 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Max HP
- 3 hp
- Length Overall
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 52 in.
- 5.75 in.
- Dry Weight
- 112 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 2 persons