2019 Ranger Topper 1236
Call for Price
The White River Topper 1236 aluminum jon boat is compact enough for two to lift and roomy enough for two to fish, so you can access small ponds where big lunkers lurk.
- Length: 11’ 11”
- Beam: 52”
- Bottom width: 36”
- Max. recommended HP: 5 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 365 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 480 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5”
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 126 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 220 lbs.
- Draft: 6.5”
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16’ (4.9 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Max HP
- 5 hp
- Length Overall
- 11 ft. 11 in.
- 52 in.
- 6.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 126 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons