2019 Ranger VS1682 SC
Call for Price
Compact in size, long on features
The Ranger® VS1682SC is designed to tame swells and rough water like a big deep V, but in a shorter size that's long on legendary Ranger quality. The VS1682SC has a wealth of features built in from the factory that offer unmatched on-the-water comfort, control and performance. Power trim at the console and bow, hydraulic steering, aerated livewells fore and aft and a single fiberglass console are just a few of the standard niceties. From there, a host of options are available to precisely suit your needs.
Regardless of how you outfit your VS1682SC, the wide beam offers rock-like stability and ample workspace to play fish and rig gear while the deeper V hull is designed to keep you dry and riding smooth in big water. In lieu of a passenger console, the SC has a storage box in its place.
Cavernous storage for tackle and huge wells for live bait ensure that you won't ever be short on gear, while a 25-gallon fuel tank will keep you trolling for hours. Rated up to 115 horsepower, the VS1682SC punches well above its weight — which at roughly 1,500 pounds is easy to tow as well.
- Hull Length: 16 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 97.5 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Inside Depth: 23 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Fuel capacity: 25 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 29 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1350 lb.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1550 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lb.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 21 ft. 11 in.
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 18 ft. 6 in.
- Width On Trailer: 102 in.
- Maximized fishing space and storage
- Pop-up cleats for snag-free gunnels
- Large aerated and divided livewell in rear adjacent to baitwell
- Ample storage fore and aft
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
- Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- On-Board charger, 6 x 2
- 12V power outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 Depthfinder @ console
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 4X console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo console gimbal mount
- Custom boat cover
- Stand up top
- Extra fold-down fishing seat
- Flip down bench Seating
- Fore & aft deck vinyl replace carpet
- Snap-in carpet
- Aluminum wheel upgrade
- Aluminum spare
- Front trailer step
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Trailer brakes
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova/US2/I Pilot 60 inch BT w/ foot pedal
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 55 - 54 inch US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 70 - 54 inch I Pilot US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-52" BT
- Max HP
- 115 HP
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1550 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 25 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1350 lb.